This Scholarship program provides tuition fee, accommodation allowance and living allowance.
– Applicants must be International students
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree at any recognized Institution.
– Applicants must have applied for a course of study at FNU.
– Applicants must have good academic records.
Interested applicants should submit following documents to the under-listed address:
– Scanned copy of passport photo page
– Notarized highest diploma and transcript
– Score report of HSK
– Foreigner Physical Examination Form
– Study plan
– 2 reference letters from professors, associate professors or education institutions
– Applicants under the age of 18 shall submit relevant documents of entrusted legal guardians in China
All the documents should be in Chinese or English version
International College of Chinese Studies,
Fujian Normal University
Room 212, Heping Building
No.8,Shangsan Rd, Cangshan, Fuzhou, Fujian PR China
The application deadline for this scholarship program is 30th June 2017
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage